Vitamin D3 Drops 1000 IU
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Contributes to mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 supports the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, while helping the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Each drop of this easy-to-take liquid formula provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 in a base of MCT oil from coconut and RSPO-certified palm kernel for enhanced absorption.
Recommended Use: Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Recommended Dose (Children, Adolescents and Adults 0 years and over): 1 drop (0.03 mL) daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Simply apply to a clean spoon and then mix into juice, milk, or directly into mouth. Shake well before use.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.03 mL)
Servings Per Container: 500
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU (25 mcg)|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (coconut and RSPO certified palm kernel), organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E