Vitamin D3 Drops 1000 IU
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Contributes to mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Suggested Use
Natural Factors Vitamin D3 supports the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, while helping the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Each drop of this easy-to-take liquid formula provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 in a base of MCT oil from coconut and RSPO-certified palm kernel for enhanced absorption.
Suggested Use: Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, and to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Directions: Take 1 drop (0.03 mL) daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Simply apply to a clean spoon and then mix into juice, milk, or directly into mouth. Shake well before use.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.03 mL)
Servings Per Container: 500
Per Serving Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 mcg) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (coconut and RSPO certified palm kernel), organic flaxseed oil, natural vitamin E