- Aroma: Sweet, gentle, floral, beautiful
- Perfume note: Middle to top
- Therapeutic: Help relieve headache, nervine/calmative
- Origin: Blended in Canada
- Cultivation method: Organic
That beautiful blue sky after a summer storm. Neroli, blue tansy, and roman chamomile reflect that peaceful calm after the dark clouds part. Inhale deeply and feel serenity before the lighting strikes again.
Health Canada Guidelines
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne/boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema/dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation/cuts/bruises/burns.
Directions of Use: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- For baths; Add 5 — 25 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding itto the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undilutedessential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops, once daily
- For direct inhalation; Apply 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally, up to3 times per day
- For steam inhalation; Add 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhaleslowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes, up to 3 times per day
- For compresses; Add 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottleand immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/ortowelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours, up to 3 times per day
Cautions & Warnings: Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contra-Indications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Juniperus Communis Berry Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
INCI: Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Juniperus Communis Berry Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
General Essential Oil Use
Essential oils are powerful plant essences that can be used in many ways. From massage oils to room sprays, to skincare to aromatherapeutic blends, these oils are as versatile as they are diverse. When using essential oils by breathing/inhaling the aromas, they are normally used at full strength. Yet when applying them directly on the skin, the large majority of them MUST be diluted. Because essential oils are so powerful, we do not recommend using them internally.
Essential oils are also the basis of natural perfumery and can be used to make aromatic, bespoke blends for every individual who wishes to embark into the world of natural essences.
Storage: Always keep tightly sealed in a cool, dark place. Heat, oxygen, and light degrade the product.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In general, when using essential oils, use caution when dealing with epilepsy & asthma. We highly recommend not using essential oils when pregnant unless under the care of a health care professional trained in the medicinal uses of essential oils.
General Usage: Please avoid the use of essential oils with babies; hydrosols are an alternative botanical product. If you choose to use essential oils with children (though often not recommended), ensure each oil is age appropriate and is used responsibly. Many authors have different opinions on this subject, so we suggest you research multiple sources.
We recommend doing a patch test before using an essential oil for the first time. Do not use essential oils on sensitive areas of the skin & keep away from eyes. If any negative reaction occurs, DO NOT RINSE WITH WATER, but rather dilute the area immediately by applying any vegetable oil /carrier oil (coconut, olive oil, etc) to the affected area.
*Though we have provided the aforementioned research findings, they are not comprehensive and therefore it is each individuals responsibility to research any oils they choose to use. Optimum Health Vitamins (owned and operated as part of Optimum Health Choices Inc. &/or Optimum Naturals Inc. ) is not responsible for any adverse reactions that may be experienced by using these essential oils.
The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or another qualified healthcare practitioner. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or prescribe medication. Information that has not otherwise been specified has not been evaluated by Health Canada.